The libraries and components available on these pages were created or modified for NAADSM (NAADSM). Many of them, however, will likely be applicable to other projects, and are published here for use by developers of other open source programs.
Libraries and components for C
- The APHI Library for Simulation Modeling
- The The APHI Library for Simulation Modeling (LibAPHI) is a collection of probability density functions and geographical calculations commonly used in stochastic models. LibAPHI is in its early stages of development.
- General Polygon Clipper Library
- The General Polygon Clipper Library (GPC) is polygon set operations library developed by Alan Murta. The NAADSM project offers a GPC library for Microsoft Windows. The GPC home page is available at http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~toby/alan/software.
- RTree Library
- The RTree library implements R-Trees, data structures for spatial indexing first described by Antonin Guttman and developed by Daniel Green. The NAADSM project offers a modified version of the original source code, as well as an RTree library for Microsoft Windows. Original source code may be found at http://www.superliminal.com/sources/sources.htm.
- Scalable Parallel Pseudo Random Number Generators Library
- The Scalable Parallel Pseudo Random Number Generators Library (SPRNG) is a random number generator produced by researchers at Florida State University. The NAADSM project offers a version of SPRNG for Microsoft Windows, as well as a few fixes to problems that occur when compiling the original source code on some Linux distributions. The SPRNG home page is available at http://sprng.cs.fsu.edu.
- Simple C Expat Wrapper
- The Simple C Expat Wrapper (SCEW) provides an easy-to-use programmer's interface for the Expat XML parser. The NAADSM project offers a SCEW library for Microsoft Windows. The SCEW home page is available at http://www.nongnu.org/scew.
Libraries and components for Delphi
The components and libraries here are known to work with Delphi Version 7, Professional Edition. It may be possible to use them with other versions of Delphi, but no others have been tested.
- APHI Delphi Library for Simulation Modeling
- The The APHI Delphi Library for Simulation Modeling (LibAPHI) is a collection of probability density functions, geographical calculations, and other capabilities commonly used in stochastic models. LibAPHI is in its early stages of development.
- APHI General Purpose Delphi Library
- The APHI General Purpose Delphi Library includes a wide variety of useful functions for networking, compression, string handling, mathematics, and much more.
- The ARSortGrid package contains TARSortGrid, a TStringGrid-like component with sorting, searching, filtering, and printing capabilities.
- The ARSyncGrid package contains TARSyncGrid, a TStringGrid-like component. Two instances of TARSyncGrid can be tied together so that scrolling of the two controls is synchonized
- The CXREEdit package includes TREEdit, a TEdit-like component that restricts user input based on Perl-compatible regular expressions.
- The PBPageControl package contains TPBPageControl, An improved version of TPageControl that allows display of disabled tabs.
- Proj4 for Delphi
- The Proj4 for Delphi package provides a Delphi wrapper for the PROJ.4 Cartographic Projections library for use on Microsoft Windows. Complete source code as well as a binary version of PROJ.4 are included.
- QClasses for Delphi
- The QClasses package contains a collection of data structures for Delphi, such as arrays, linked lists, and dictionaries. Unlike other similar collections, QClasses is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- Remote Messenger for NAADSM
- Remote Messenger includes capabilities for specialized HTTP communication.
- Simple Delphi Expat Wrapper
- The Simple Delphi Expat Wrapper, or SDEW, provides an easy-to-use Delphi interface for the Expat XML parser.